William S. Burroughs - Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales album mp3
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Interlude 1 (Wrinkled Earlobes Are A Sign Of Impending Heartattacks)||2:30|
|2||Spare Ass Annie||4:30|
|3||Interlude 2 (This Is Insane)||0:20|
|4||The Last Words Of Dutch Schultz (This Is Insane)
Saxophone [Tenor] – Ralph Carney
|5||Interlude 3 (The Vultures Are Gone And Will Never Come Back)||0:17|
|6||Mildred Pierce Reporting (Old Sarge)||2:05|
|7||Dr. Benway Operates||2:45|
|8||Warning To Young Couples (Huntsmen's Hounds)||2:13|
|9||Did I Ever Tell You About The Man That Taught His Asshole To Talk?
Voice – Ras I. ZuluVoice [Talking Asshole] – Vaughn Martinian
Voice – Ras I. Zulu
|11||A One God Universe
Backing Vocals – Zoë L. Ellis*Music By – Pete ScaturroOrgan [Hammond] – Pete Scaturro
|12||Interlude 4 (Fletch Is Here)||0:36|
|13||The Junky's Christmas
Organ [Hammond] – Pete Scaturro
|14||Words Of Advice For Young People
Voice – Ras I. Zulu
Voice – Michael Franti
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Group Canada Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Group Canada Inc.
- Recorded At – Hairball 3
- Recorded At – Red House Studio
- Recorded At – Mutron Studio
- Mixed At – Mutron Studio
- Edited At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction, Design – David Calderley
- Edited By – The Two Andies
- Guitar, Bass – Charlie Hunter
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Music By – Hal Willner (tracks: 11, 14, 15), The Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 15)
- Music By, Guitar, Bass – Charlie Hunter (tracks: 10)
- Music By, Programmed By [Synclavier] – Pete Scaturro (tracks: 11, 14, 15)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Nelson Lyon
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Kate Simon
- Photography By [Inside] – Les Michaels
- Producer – Rono Tse
- Producer [Associate] – James Grauerholz, Susan Jacobs
- Producer [Spoken Segments] – Nelson Lyon
- Producer, Drum Programming, Bass, Guitar – Michael Franti
- Producer, Recorded By [Spoken Segments], Sequenced By – Hal Willner (tracks: 1, 3 to 8, 10 to 15)
- Recorded By – Brad Murphy (tracks: 2, 9)
- Recorded By [Additional] – Jeff Williams
- Recorded By [Music], Mixed By [Music] – Pete Scaturro
- Written-By – William S. Burroughs
NotesOrigin of the spoken sections:
• track 2 & 13 from 'Interzone'
• track 4 from 'The Last Words of Dutch Schutz'
• track 6 from 'Exterminator!'
• track 7, 10 & 15 from 'Nova Express'
• track 8 from 'The Cat Inside'
• track 9 from 'The Naked Lunch'
• track 11 from 'The Western Lands'
• track 14 is unpublished and comes from a live performance.
W.S. Burroughs recorded at Hairball 3, Lawrence, KS. Trks 2 & 9 recorded at Red House Studio, Lawrence, KS. Music recorded and mixed at Multron Studios. Sequenced at Deep Creek World, New York. Edited together at Soundtrack Studio, NY. Mastered at Masterdisk, NY.
Manufactured and distributed by PolyGram Group Canada Inc. for Island Records of Canada Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16253 50032 7 97
- Matrix / Runout: #930924FF 162532003-2 MFG BY CINRAM
|162-535 003-2||William S. Burroughs||Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales (CD, Album)||Island Red Label, Island Records||162-535 003-2||US||1993|
|162-535 003-2||William S. Burroughs||Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales (CD, Album, RP)||Island Red Label||162-535 003-2||US||Unknown|
|PRCD 5003-2||William S. Burroughs||Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales - The Operator's Manual (CD, Promo)||Island Red Label||PRCD 5003-2||US||1993|
|BRLP 600, 518 352-1||William S. Burroughs||Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales (LP, Album, Ltd)||4th & Broadway, 4th & Broadway||BRLP 600, 518 352-1||UK||1993|
|162-535 003-4||William S. Burroughs||Spare Ass Annie And Other Tales (Cass, Album)||Island Red Label||162-535 003-4||US||1993|