El Ten Eleven - El Ten Eleven album mp3
|A1||My Only Swerving||5:14|
|A2||Sorry About Your Irony||3:19|
|A5||Central Nervous Piston||4:50|
- Copyright (c) – Fake Record Label
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bar/None Records
- Copyright (c) – Bar/None Records
- Published By – Vopar Music
- Published By – Go Champale
- Bass, Guitar, Guitar [1977 Carvin Bass Double Neck] – Kristian Dunn
- Drums, Electronic Drums – Tim Fogarty
- Engineer – El Ten Eleven
- Graphics – Rejected Mexican Pope 3000
- Mastered By – El Ten Eleven
- Mixed By – El Ten Eleven
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Becky Neiman
- Producer – El Ten Eleven
- Recorded By [Drums] – Scott Crisp (tracks: 1, 2), Warren Huart (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Recorded By [Everything Else] – El Ten Eleven
- Written By – El Ten Eleven
NotesLimited to 500 copies.
Includes an mp3 download card.
From the album jacket:
"dedicated to the memory of constance lorge dunn.
damn we miss you.
written, produced, engineered, mixed and mastered by
el ten eleven except for the drums on tracks 1 and 2, which
were recorded by scott crisp at 48 windows studios in
santa monica and the drums on tracks 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 which
were recorded by warren huart at swinghouse studios, hollywood. everything else
recorded in kristian's garage.
there are no keyboards on this recording."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 32862 01721 6
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): BRN-LP-172-A S-72333
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): BRN-LP-172-B S-72334
- Rights Society (Vopar Music): BMI
- Rights Society (Go Champale): ASCAP
|BRNCD 172||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (CD)||Bar/None Records||BRNCD 172||US||2005|
|BRN-LP-172, FRL001||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE)||Bar/None Records, Fake Record Label||BRN-LP-172, FRL001||US||2010|
|none||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (CD, Album)||Fake Record Label||none||US||2004|
|FRL001||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (LP, Album, Ltd, RP)||Fake Record Label||FRL001||US||2014|
|FRL001||El Ten Eleven||El Ten Eleven (LP, Album, Ltd, RP, TP, W/Lbl)||Fake Record Label||FRL001||US||2014|